Peabody competes against many independent schools in the area in many sports. All students in grade 5 – 8 are invited to participate on our sports teams regardless of skill level. Currently we offer organized sports in both the fall, winter and spring including:
- Soccer (fall and spring, grades 5-8)
- Basketball (winter, grades 6-8
- Cross country (fall, grades 6-8)
- Track (spring, grades 6-8)
- Volleyball (fall, grades 5-8)
- Middle School sports electives are often available and our after-school enrichment programs may include soccer, basketball, yoga, dance, and lacrosse.
Peabody School embraces the importance of sportsmanship and team building and we recognize the importance of balance between academics and athletics. Our program goals are to develop skills, teamwork, self-discipline, pride, loyalty, respect for others, perseverance, sportsmanship and citizenship.