KINDERGARTEN APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 4, 2016
- Click here to begin the online application process.
- Contact any licensed school or clinical psychologist to arrange for testing. Kindergarten applicants must take the WPPSI (Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence). Request that the test results be forwarded to Peabody School.
- All applications for Kindergarten must be submitted by February 4, 2016. Applications must be complete in order to be considered. The Admissions Committee meets in February to review applications for Kindergarten. Decisions are made by the Admissions Committee, and you will be contacted regarding your child’s admission status as soon as a decision has been made.
- The Admissions Committee may offer early acceptances to some applicants.
- If your child is offered admission to Peabody School, you will be asked to sign an Enrollment Agreement and to pay a $150 enrollment fee to reserve your child’s place in the class.
Peabody School does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or gender in its admission policies, financial aid program or any other school-related programs or policies.