APPLICATIONS FOR GRADES 6-8 ARE ACCEPTED ON A ROLLING BASIS
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Fill out an Application for Admission and the School Records Release Form. Return the completed forms with a check for $50 payable to Peabody School to cover the Application Fee.
- Fill out the Parent Questionnaire and assemble a portfolio of your child’s work (see Portfolio Guidelines). Mail this information to Peabody School.
- Contact any licensed school or clinical psychologist to arrange for testing. Middle School applicants must take the WISC (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children) as well as submit results of a comprehensive achievement test such as the Woodcock-Johnson, the Stanford-9, or the Iowa Test of Basic Skills that has been administered within one year of the application to Peabody School. Request that the test results be forwarded to Peabody School.
- Give the Teacher Questionnaire to your child’s current teacher. Ask him/her to fill it out and mail it to Peabody School as soon as possible.
- All Middle School applicants must complete an Applicant Questionnaire as part of the application process.
Once your child’s application is complete, it will be reviewed by the admission committee. You will be contacted regarding your child’s admission as soon as a decision has been made.
If your child is offered admission to Peabody School, you will be asked to sign an Enrollment Agreement and to pay a $100 enrollment fee to reserve your child’s place in the class.
Peabody School does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or gender in its admission policies, financial aid program, or any other School-related programs or policies.