Applications for Pre-kindergarten are accepted on a rolling basis. Testing is not required for Pre-K admission. Children must be at least three years old and potty trained by September 30th in order to be eligible for Pre-kindergarten.
All applications for Kindergarten must be submitted by February 10, 2014. Applications must be complete in order to be considered. The Admissions Committee meets in February to review applications for Kindergarten. You will be contacted regarding your child’s admission status as soon as a decision has been made. Late applications will be considered only if there is a space available.
All applications for grades 1-8 are accepted on a rolling basis, however we recommend that families apply early as spaces fill quickly.
We require the following as part of our application for admission:
- Teacher Questionnaire to be filled out by the child’s current teacher
- Parent Questionnaire
- Applicant Questionnaire (Middle School only)
- Portfolio of recent work (three representative samples)
- School Records Release Form
- Results of testing administered by a licensed school or clinical psychologist
- Visit to Peabody for a day (½ day for Kindergarten applicants) (by invitation only)
- The admissions process may include a brief meeting with the Head of School
We encourage you to come visit our school during an open house or during a scheduled school tour. Click here for more information about visiting the school or scheduling a tour.